Quote of the Day:|
'Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.'
CIFS QLD National Conference - March 2012|
Friday 9th March + Saturday 10th March
At Parliament House, Cnr. George and Alice Sts, Brisbane
- Professional Development Education -
Many thanks to CIFS QLD for providing this successful and timely conference.
National Conference at Parliament House, Brisbane
The Trauma of
Recognition of and Responses to
Victims and Survivors of
Destructive Groups and Cults
Friday 9th March
& Saturday 10th March, 2012
- Professor Warwick Middleton, MB BS, FRANZCP, MD
- Professor Doni Whitsett, Ph.D; LCSW (Pictured)
- Psychoanalyst Lorna Goldberg
- Psychoanalyst William Goldberg
- Associate Professor Mandy Morgan
- Senior Lecturer Dr Kerry Gibson
- Guest Speaker - Senator Sue Boyce
- Special Guest - Senator Nick Xenophon
The Conference was attended by over 80 delegates, mostly professional counsellors and therapists interested in the phenomena of post-cult trauma, and re-integration back to normal society.
S i t e S e a r c h :